perjantai 10. kesäkuuta 2011

U-Kiss rocked the show!! ♥ +some dolliepics!!

Heyaaa, I'm crying because of happiness. I just watched U-Kiss performing '0330' ONLINE, the best seconds of my life, I'm not lying! Really, that was the biggest dream I have reached so far, seeing U-Kiss online through the computa! ♥ 
Yes, so the link to the show is here, but remember it's ONLINE: http://www.wix.com/dctiph/livestream#!streams/vstc8=twitter 
But, I have been taking some dollypics, so you would not drown in my U-Kiss-stuff in my blog :D Sorry, but they have just became a HUGE part of my life, sooo, can't live without them 










And some gifts from Tallinn:
 

Yay, feeling so happy now after U-Kiss performed, it gave me strength!   ♥

Sori, teki mieli kirjottaa enkuks...


 

  Xoxo, Siri ♥

4 kommenttia:

  1. more than words :O so awesome! *pressed the play button a million times*

    VastaaPoista
  2. ruda-mysz: Hahah, isn't my Kevin awesome? :3

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ihania kuvia, ja muuten kirjotat/puhut tosi hyvn enkkuu!;D

    VastaaPoista