lauantai 6. elokuuta 2011

Estonian ice cream review!

Hello! This time, no doll  pics. Ice cream review!! YAAAAYY, I looooove to eat ice cream, yummy!
Soo, that's why I wanted to make a review about ESTONIAN ice creams:

 
The package looked so good, but it's actually quite small :D
It had these m&m candies in it. It was actually very good, but it could be bigger :D
I  give it 4/5.


 
Mr.BIG, was absoloutely BIG!
It was yummy, but I couldn't really taste the m&m's candies in this, cause they were crashed.
I give it 4/5.

 
This was sooo goood! Untill we all had it on our clothes. This really melted so easily, and we had chocolate everywhere. But it was anyways very good :D
I give this one 4/5 too :)

 
This had like just a little nougat inside, but you couldn't really taste it.
I give this one 4/5 too.

So, every single one got 4/5. Estonian ice creams really are very good! (And cheap!)
That was really all for now, new post tomorrow! :)


 
I love this cover!! They're so young, but so talented! :)

Xoxo, Siri ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti