tiistai 30. heinäkuuta 2013

3 years of blogging!

At first when I started blogging, yes, I SUCKED. But I was 11 years old, so I mean, yeah...
I've got better in the years, and I've grown, and got more mature (hopefully). My taste in some stuff has changed. The way I write has changed. 

Anonymous people sometimes comment mean things on like years and years old blog posts of mine. Like c'mon, don't you have anything better to do? 



But the best thing to do, is just ignore them. 

Sometimes, actually pretty often, I haven't had anything to write about or any inspiration. And I've been weeks without updating my blog. I can't help it if my life is a bit boring sometimes.

 

I usually just eat, and like to be on the computer. My hobbies pretty much.

I hope you all have enjoyed my blog, and will enjoy it in the future. I will try to be more active and blog more often. But I really can't help it if nothing's happening in my life and I have nothing to write about.
Thank you for reading my blog, I love you all!


My blog is already 3 years old, my little baby! I'm thankful for all the 120 readers & 26k views! 



And for the haters, if you don't like my blog, don't visit it. Don't complain. As simple as that :)



Jeeeee! Tänään tulee 3 vuotta täyteen siitä kun aloitin bloggaamisen. Matkan varrella oon mielestäni kehittynyt paremmaksi bloggariksi kaikin tavoin. Parempia kuvia, parempaa tekstiä ja järkevämmät aiheet. Kiitos kaikille vanhoille ja vähän uusimillekkin lukijoille, pus! 

Xoxo, Siri ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti